At CGMC, we know it is about more than just the music. We’re changing people’s lives – one song at a time.
Please consider joining the growing number of people who believe in our mission of “Voices Raised, Lives Changed” and make a tax-deductible contribution to help support our work. Your generous gifts are vital to our outreach and artistic production and provide the foundation for all that we do.
Did You Know?
- CGMC has an annual budget of approximately $350,000.
- It costs an average of $20,000 annually for instrumentalists.
- CGMC spends over $15,000 per production to perform at CAPA’s theaters.
- Rehearsal space costs $50 per session.
- Music purchases, royalties, and arrangement fees cost $5,000 per production.
- Ticket sales cover only 1/3 of the annual budget.
- Aspirin for staff and board costs $50 per year!
- The Chorus’ work in the community is priceless.
Your donations make a difference.
Please consider donating to CGMC today.
The CGMC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
For more information, please contact us at 614-228-2462 or email@example.com.
In 2006, the Columbus Gay Men’s Chorus took a big step to ensure its future by establishing an endowment fund through the Columbus Foundation. This trust, known as the Crescendo Fund, was designed to secure the longevity of the Chorus by placing moneys aside for major capital expenditures and special needs. The Crescendo Fund is truly an investment in the future of the Chorus. The fund has not been designed to finance the day-to-day expenses of the organization. Instead, it is used to cover major purchases, such as new risers, and other special needs as they arise.